Its really simple to create a creepypasta, crappypasta or fan fiction. Have you recently read creepypasta, fan fiction, or crappypasta? Was it scary, funny,etc? Wanna make one?
- Decide what your creepypasta will be about. An abandoned building? Use the Famous characters like Jeff the Killer? A failed experiment? A ghostly serial killer? A crazy person? There are many great topics for creepy pasta, and the possibilities are endless.
- Develop your characters and your setting. Remember that this is not a novel, so you don't have to be too in-depth.
- For creepypasta, a first-person narrative is usually the most effective. How will it begin? A dark, tall man lurking in the woods? A series of entries from a failed government project? A person going and purchasing a demonic doll that happens to like mutilating children? Usually, a more morbid beginning is better, but remember, there may be kids out there reading your pasta.
- Most first drafts aren't perfect. If you want your pasta to be successful, then editing is a must. Edit them once a day, re-read them and repeat the following day. Remember to look out for nasty grammar and spelling errors! So edit, edit, edit!
- Last but not least, Publish it when ready.
First tab sample text.
Second tab content goes here.
Third tab content goes here.